2022 Date Forthcoming
Fall Trade Fair
Grand Upton Hall
Showcase your organization’s products and services to other Chamber members and the public at-large in a fun, relaxed atmosphere. Hundreds of businesses and people attend, resulting in excellent promotional opportunities and chances to gain exposure for participating organizations. There are a limited number of booths open to reserve, so make your reservation at your earliest convenience!
Interested in becoming a Vendor?
Selling goods and services is the goal of every business. That’s why the Fall Trade Fair is more important than ever for the success of our area’s businesses. This annual expo will present an exciting event specifically tailored for organizations looking for simple and practical ways to revitalize their business, create marketing success and gain a competitive advantage. Great opportunity for vendors and attendees to meet face-to-face.
Who Should Attend:
This event is not only an excellent member-to-member option, but is also open to the adult public-at-large with your business card.
Local area businesses get their people, products, and services among hundreds of local area residents also provides exhibitors professional display space at the Mendel Center at Lake Michigan College.
Attending the Fall Trade Fair is FREE with a business card, courtesy of the Chamber of Commerce and the sponsoring businesses. Booth space rental is $179.00, and must be paid in advance.
- Exhibit space measures 10′ wide x 8′ deep including a 6′ x 2-1/2′ table, 2 chairs with an electrical outlet (If requested) The Grand Upton Hall has Wi-Fi.
- Table cloths and skirts are provided to every exhibitor at no additional charge to you.
- Location of booths is at the discretion of the Chamber of Commerce
- Displays may be set up after 11:00 am and MUST be ready by 3:30 pm
- All displays MUST BE REMOVED immediately following the event – but not before 7 pm.
- Booth space will be reserved on a first come, first serve basis
Please reserve your booth space by completing the registration process.
For more information or to reserve your booth space click HERE or call Sarah at 269-932-4042.